We commit to delivering all of our courses in a safe, supportive environment.
We Encourage, We challenge, We support, We never judge
Why do a LIFECYCLE mental health course?
Mental health issues are common. 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health issue in any given year. As employers, we have a duty of care to protect the health, safety and well-being of employees.
Become a qualified Mental Health First Aider
This course will teach you how to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis by developing:
- A deeper understanding of mental health
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in and reassure a person in distress
- Interpersonal skills including non-judgmental listening
- Knowledge on appropriate support services
Increase Mental Health Awareness
An introductory course designed to increase mental health awareness and challenge stigma by providing:
- An understanding of what mental health is
- An understanding stigma and how to challenge it
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health
- A helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
A bespoke course for your company designed to improve mental health awareness and challenge stigma by:
- Increasing awareness of what mental health is
- Challenging some of the perceptions and stereotypes of mental health
- Removing stigmas and taboos around the subject
- Educating around some common and less common mental health issues
- Providing practical tools and strategies to support self and others
Develop Mental Health Awareness at Work
A bespoke course for your company designed to give practical guidance on how to manage mental health at work:
- Understand the relationship between work, mental health and well-being
- Recognise the key factors that cause stress in the workplace
- Understand the legal obligations for managing mental health at work
- Learn how to approach and start a conversation
- Learn how to offer support and when to signpost to professional help
Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
Why do a LIFECYCLE Emotional Intelligence (EQ) workshop?
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is all about how well we understand ourselves and how we relate to others. A high EQ helps individuals to communicate better, enhance relationships, solve conflict and improve decision making.
A 1 Day workshop designed to raise awareness of EQ and give practical tools on how to develop and apply EQ techniques in the workplace.
- What is EQ and why is it so important
- Non-judgmental and active listening
- Using Question Based Thinking to build empathy
- The 4 stages of Transformational Coaching
- Conformity vs self-responsibility and the avoidance of Groupthink
Develop Emotional Intelligence
Improve your work - life balance
A 1/2 Day workshop designed to raise awareness of work - life balance (WLB), to understand the impact of a poor WLB and to give practical tools on how to develop positive habits.
- What is work - life balance?
- The causes of poor work - life balance
- The wellbeing pyramid
- Beliefs, attitudes and behaviours
- Developing positive habits
Boosting wellbeing, confidence and resilience
A 1 Day workshop combining the 3 key elements, designed to build self awareness, to build self responsibility and to help lay the foundations for positive behavioural change.
- Understanding wellbeing
- 3 ways to supercharge your wellbeing
- What is confidence
- How to develop confidence from the inside
- Understanding resilience
- Developing your own protective factors
Why do a LIFECYCLE Total Focus or Time Management workshop?
Our 2 Day Total Focus workshop is ideal for leadership and management teams with responsibilities for vision development, strategic planning, decision making, goal setting, staff development and motivation.
A bespoke 2 day workshop for your company designed to enhance communication, facilitate decision making, overcome procrastination and increase focus.
- Personality profiles and learning styles assessment
- Understand the 7 stages of change and overcoming resistance to change
- Beating procrastination
- Personal and professional goal setting
- Developing a 90 day action plan
Improve decision making and increase focus
With work related stress on the rise, our 1/2 Day Time Management workshop offers a modern, more mindful approach to Time Management.
A bespoke 1/2 day workshop for your company designed build upon the 'traditional' approach to time and task management.
- What is Time Management?
- The current problem and why you are here.
- The impact of poor time management
- From awareness to responsibility
- Triggers, tactics and resilience tools
A modern approach to Time Management
Why do a LIFECYCLE Presentation workshop?
Knowing how to stand up and confidently present to an audience with passion, impact and clarity is a much needed skill in order to obtain interest, buy-in and commitment to your ideas.
A 2 day presenting masterclass that will teach you a simple, consistent method to present in any situation with impact and confidence.
- Understanding the essentials
- Defining your positions and developing your content
- Creating the structure
- Learning and integrating the story
- The presenting mindset
- Control yourself, control the day, control the Q and A